
There isn't really anything spectacular about St. Patrick's Day, other than it is fun to wear green. We don't really have any major traditions. We usually make some of the food we eat throughout the day a lovely green color. The girls were still excited this morning, just for the day I guess. They enjoyed some cereal with tasty green milk. Ellie had hers down the front of her in about 3 minutes. This is a fairly common practice and she usually gets dressed after she eats, but Bailey was telling her she was going to get pinched if she didn't wear green, so she got her clothes on pretty quick. Bailey won this fancy blinking shamrock during a game at school on Friday, she saved it all weekend so the blinking would be ready to go for today. Some green dinner items and green rice krispie treats after family night rounded out the day. I guess we will move onto Easter, I am not loving having it so early this year but what can you do?

8 comments:
The girls look so cute with their matching hair styles! I agree with you about not loving Easter being so soon. I haven't even put any decorations up and probably won't now that it is this Sunday. Oh well, it'll still be a fun day!
They look so cute in green. Ellie looks very proud of her green shirt. I have to admit we didn't have any green food. Terrible I know.
Your girls look darling! Ditto on the Easter being early thing. It was weird to do our Easter FHE on St. Patty's Day. I also don't like that the kids are on Spring Break this week. I wish it was the week after Easter.
They always look so cute, I'm not sure any of mine were wearing green, only Tess had to deal with kids and getting pinched though...
So cute! I love St. Patty's day. I, too, am not happy that this day and Easter kind of mush together. Totally ruined my decorating! he he
You are so good! We didn't even do St. Patrick's day this year. I'm a bad mommy!
Cute pictures! You're such a good mom. With Easter coming, and Emily out on Spring Break, I just kind of skipped over St. Patrick's Day this year. My kids didn't even wear green, but they didn't know better. :) Next year we'll give it another go!
Those ladies are so dang cute. Can't wait to see you this weekend
Post a Comment