Last week for Girl Scouts they had a birthday party for their founder with all of the troops in our area. Bailey's leader was in charge of it so our troop was able to do the color guard for the ceremony. Bailey was in charge of reading and bringing in the troop to do the color guard. She did a great job. I was proud of her for doing it, there were a lot of people there.
Ms. Joanne is such an awesome troop leader!
Ellie is a wild child as usual, she has gotten two bloody noses in the past week. The first time I
was partly to blame, she was climbing on my legs and the slipped and she fell flat on her face. Sad! It bled a little, but on Sat. she was running into her room and tripped and slammed her nose onto Bailey's bed frame. It bled a lot! That poor girl and her nose, she is seriously going to need reconstructive surgery when she gets older. She has hit it, smashed, slammed it, quite a few times. Anyway it wasn't funny but looking at these pictures of her make me laugh. She was fine after a few minutes and was back running around. Ryan is also very prone to bloody noses so I figure it could be in the genes a little..jpg)
Logan loves undressing his lower half these days. It started with his shoes, then his socks, he
seriously ALWAYS has cold feet. I have tried 5 or 6 different kinds of socks, he can get them all off. He has now moved on to his pants. If his pants are even at all lose he can get them off. Once he does he is so proud of himself and just laughs and rolls and rolls. These pictures are of his jammies that he took off about 5 min. after I put them on. He started army crawling a little this week and loves to roll under the couches or beds. He is a busy boy!.jpg)
seriously ALWAYS has cold feet. I have tried 5 or 6 different kinds of socks, he can get them all off. He has now moved on to his pants. If his pants are even at all lose he can get them off. Once he does he is so proud of himself and just laughs and rolls and rolls. These pictures are of his jammies that he took off about 5 min. after I put them on. He started army crawling a little this week and loves to roll under the couches or beds. He is a busy boy!.jpg)
10 comments:
That is a little R for sure! PS Matt said he hit his nose a ton when he was little and that's why he is always farmer blowing. great.
Logan is getting so cute and big, he is at such a fun stage! Poor Ellie and her nose, it made me hurt just reading about it!
Those pictures of Ellie are seriously hilarious! It looks like Bailey did a great job leading the color guard- way to go! And I'm very impressed that Logan can get his pants off! Max is trying to crawl, but to no avail. He's definitely a Draper boy- in no hurry to do anything. Logan seems to be following in his sisters' footsteps- already advanced! Glad things are going well!!!
Your kids are just so cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I am really warming up to the idea of being in Primary again, I am excited to see all of you more often now!
Try Duct tape. It works wonders on ella's diapers!
Poor Ellie!
Poor Ellie! That is no fun to hurt the good ol' schnozz. Bubba ran into our banister last week. I'm sure it's just the beginning. I'm pretty sure his nose is already a little crooked! :) Bailey looks so cute in her Girl Scout pics. That is so neat she gets to be involved in that! And Logan is cute as always. And sounds about par for a little boy--busy busy busy!
That is cool that Bay got up and read in front of all those people. Ellie's poor nose!! Those pictures of her are so sad!! I can't believe that Logan can get his pants off that is impressive
Poor Ellie's nose! I hope she's accident-free for a little while.
I can't believe Logan is already taking his clothes off! Talk about skills! I'm not sure if Matthew even realizes he has some on. He's so oblivious.
Bailey looks cute in her little Girl Scouts outfit. I want Emily to do that too!
Those pictures of Ellie break my heart. I love her. I play hard too, I have two broken ankles, a swollen hand, and possibly a minor crack of my tailbone. :) Logan is growing up! I can't wait to see him. Tell bailey good job!
Those pictures of Ellie are so sad. It kind of makes me laugh though. Way to go Bailey on reading!! I can't believe Logan can take his pants off that's awesome!
Post a Comment