PAYNE POSTS

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hot Glue and a Wungie

I have decided that I think hot glue is one of the greatest inventions ever. I have been using it a lot the last couple days for various projects. Little Nativity's for our primary kids, hats for Ellie's dance class Nutcracker performance, to fix Bailey's shoe and to make her Christmas tree for school etc etc. Seriously what a handy invention. Yes, the tips of my fingers are a little burned but I have accomplished much.



Today Ellie said.....
"mom do you know what a wungie is"
Me: " a wungie
Ellie: "yeah a wuuuungie"
Me: "no Ellie I don't know what a wungie is"
Ellie:"its something you scrub your body with"
Me: "interesting I haven't heard of that"
Ellie: "yeah its like a squeegee but for your body"
Me: "laughing, quite hard"

So if your sick of the everyday towel after a shower, look for a wungie it may be on the market soon. Silly girl! She can be kind of naughty sometimes, but she does crack me up!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's it! That is what I need for christmas a wungie!!! I love my hot glue gun too! It's amazing you can get so much use out of something that only cost me a few dollars.

Sarah said...

Hilarious! Don't you just wonder where kids come up with these things?!

Melanie said...

I love the wungie conversation! I'm so glad you got that written down.

And, yes, hot glue is really pretty amazing stuff! It sounds like it has helped you out a lot lately. So glad there was something you could use!