
Last night we had our ward party. I thought the kids looked cute all dressed in red so I snapped a photo. Notice the red tights on the girls. You can sort of see the cut down tree in the background, it actually turned out really well. I was happy with it, especially for 5 bucks. After the ward party the girls were getting ready for bed and Ellie took off her skirt and started doing a little dance. I told her she looked like an elf. Well they both of course thought this was hilarious and did little dances and pretend to make toys for the next 20 minutes.


4 comments:
Hey you guys! Your kids are so cute, and look so ready for Christmas. Ditto on the glue gun. One of the greatest inventions ever! What would we do without it? It has saved things in our house many times. Glad to see you are all well!
So cute- I love wearing red and green at Christmas time. I don't understand people that show up to a Christmas party wearing turqoise or hot pink- where's the Christmas spirit there?!!! Those red tights are awesome- I love that they were dancing around like elves. I can totally picture it!
Seriously where do you shop? your kids always look like they should be in a magazine! So cute. I'm loving their elf dance. We miss you!
Your girls are so funny!
Post a Comment