PAYNE POSTS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Jackson's Visit

Mel and Spence and their new little guy came for a visit this past week. Spencer was here to help with the Special Olympics so Mel came along to hang out. It was fun to see Jackson and the girls of course loved mauling him. Logan loved using his face as a way to stand up. Nice. You seriously do forget how little they are, it has only been 8 months but I still can't believe Logan was really that little not that long ago. It goes by too fast!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

he is so cute. Is that necklace that Bay has on the one I made her? The beads look clear! I need to make it with a cuter bead. Maybe I'll find some cute beads and bring my tools and we can do it at Julie's.

Sarah said...

So cute- Congrats to Mel and Spencer!