This video shows about as far as he has gone (about the length of the living room)
I think us all clapping and cheering all the time is probably distracting to his concentration, but we just can't help ourselves!!
I think us all clapping and cheering all the time is probably distracting to his concentration, but we just can't help ourselves!!



6 comments:
Holy cow! That's so exciting! But now you've really got to watch to make sure he doesn't get into anything! :) Good luck!
Way to go Logan! He's got quick feet- that will be great when he's ready to take up basketball. :)
Oh, he is adorable! What a cute little strut he has going on! Can't believe he's so big already. Lets talk soon about other possibilites for hanging out!
Good job Logie!!! A, you are in trouble. I can't believe how big he is getting.
I loved the girls hair on the post before, you are a super mom.
can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Yay! That's so exciting. For the record, how old is he? Is he even 9 mths yet? wowza! Go Logey.
That video is so cute! Way to go Logan! I love his big blue eyes in the close up picture. He is so adorable- the perfect mix between Bailey and Ellie!
Post a Comment