--I can't believe my baby boy is one today. I know it is cliche but it really does just seem like yesterday that he came into this world. But I couldn't imagine our family without him.
-- He has felt much better today. Maybe a little feverish so I gave him a little more medicine to keep on top of it. But he was back to his normal self. Running around, eating better, crying to go outside. He didn't wake up until almost 10 this morning so hopefully he slept it off.
You know he doesn't really know what is going on, but he was pretty excited about the balloons on his highchair. He loves balloons. Case and point, next photo.........
You know he doesn't really know what is going on, but he was pretty excited about the balloons on his highchair. He loves balloons. Case and point, next photo.........
Logan loves balls, he got this new blue one and a new little Nerf football
He also loves these baby cheetos. He could eat half the can everyday if I would let him. It's his birthday and he barely ate anything yesterday, so I let him eat half the can.
He got a corn popper and this Leap Frog farm fridge magnet. A lot of people we know have these and my kids love them, Logan especially. He played with it all night. I am going to be singing the song in my head all night, but totally worth it!
He also loves Baby Einstein. I figured I have many ball themed birthdays in the years to come so this year he got my attempt at the Baby Einstein caterpillar.

~Cake before and after~
Grandma and Pops came through with one the favorite gifts of the day. A new wagon. We are all very excited about it. We spend a lot of time outside in the summer and I think it will be the perfect thing for Logan. He loved having the kids pull him around in it tonight.


~A gift the whole family can enjoy~~~HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LOGAN~~

This little guy is such a joy. He has been so much fun and the perfect addition to our family. I can't imagine life without him. I am so happy I get to be his mom and look forward to the years ahead. I just hope they don't go to fast.
We love you baby boy!
14 comments:
What a cute wagon and way to go on the cake Andrea! You are so creative! Happy 1st birthday Logan!
I love all the new daily accounts and I can't believe that Logan is one! He sure is a cutie!
He is such a cute little guy with a huge smile!
Can't believe Logan is one. Trying to figure out who he looks like. Love the cake you are so talented. Tell the girls hello and I love them!
Anut Julie Elliott
Happy B-day Logan. I'm not sure why but I thought he was born in June. Cute cake. In the last picture of him on the couch I think he looks just like R. I really need to invest in that wagon, looks like a good time was had by all.
So glad he is feeling better! I can't believe it has been a year either, I remember you pregnant.
I'm so glad he was feeling more like himself on his birthday. What a big boy. (Time is really passing so quickly.) :) Hope you all enjoy the wagon this summer!
Good job on the cake too. That was such a good idea to do the Baby Einstein caterpillar!
Andrea you are simply amazing! You make it look like being a mother of three is so fun. . .which it usually is. Your cake was so cute. I don't know how you do it all. Happy B-day Logan.
oh dang that kid is so cute!!! I love the picture of him in the wagon. what an awesome present. (mindy really needs one of those)
Sorry we didn't get a gift in the mail we'll work on that.
happy b-day Logan!
I love that the wagon has back rests and straps- so smart, especially for little kids. Logan's cake is SO CUTE. You never cease to amaze me with your creative cakes that turn out so well. Happy Birthday to Logan! I'm glad that he had a fun day.
Happy Birthday, cute boy! He is so adorable. Looks like he made quite a haul!
What a sweetie, happy 1st B-day!!
Post a Comment