PAYNE POSTS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wednesday June 3rd--Last Day of School

Wednesday was the last day of second grade. Bailey had a great year. I can't believe it is already over but she had a really good teacher and was sad to say goodbye to her. She said that she just wanted to have Mrs. Palmerton for 3rd grade too. They finished up the year by signing yearbooks, getting report cards and having a family picnic outside. It was a fun way to end the year.

She did well on all of her state testing and on her report card. Her teacher said that she could use a little bit of work on her story problems. I already knew this, but it was nice to have it in writing so I could show Bailey, she was much more receptive about practicing them over the summer because Mrs. Palmerton told her to and not just me.
Bailey and Mrs. Palmerton

LAsT DaY OF 2nD GrAdE

Let the summer begin!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! I haven't checked blogs for a week or so and I had so much to catch up on. You really have been busy, but at least it's mainly been with fun stuff! The swing set looks great- I'm glad that the kids love it. All of the end of the year festivities looked like lots of fun as well. I really can't believe Ellie is going to Kindergarten- crazy! I love how your girls always look so cute- their hair and outfits are always adorable and very well put together. If I ever have girls I'm going to have to take some lessons from you!

I hope June slows down a bit for you and that you have a great summer!

Nat Lud said...

Brooklynn has that same shirt and Brea has the pink one. So cute. Great taste my friend! ;) Sounds like Bailey had a great year. Hope 3rd grade is just as fun!

Nuestra Familia said...

Love all your pictures, Your kids are so cute! Way to go Bailey, you are so pretty and smart!