Bailey is getting baptized this weekend. I can't believe this day is here. She is ready, I don't think I am ready, but I know she will do great. Here are some pictures of her invitation, we would love to see you there. Good luck Bay........you will be awesome!

4 comments:
That is so neat. I wish we could be there. We think Bailey is such a sweet girl! Can't wait to see pics of the event!
She looks way too cute and too old in that picture! It's adorable! Good luck on Saturday, can't wait to see pictures!
Great picture! I will try and make it.
Bailey really is such a nice girl. I really appreciated how nice she was to our boys, especially Jake, while we were there. I'm so excited to see pictures and hear how everything goes this weekend. She is going to look so pretty in her white dress!
Post a Comment