PAYNE POSTS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Laney is here

Laney
She was born at 2:31 pm
Weighs 8 lbs 14 oz and is 21 inches long
Both mom and baby are doing well
Laney's siblings sure love her and are excited she is here.
And she is a cutie
Welcome to the World Laney!
Her poor little face was bruised
PAYNE FAMILY
Home from the hospital, and doing well

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, how exciting! I can't wait to see her... and I am so jealous that you are done! :)

Chanell said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet her. Way to go Andrea!

B&U+2 said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful!

Kim said...

She is a cutie. Glad all went well, Congratulations.

Jill said...

congrats! I can't tell, does she look more like Ellie? I'll call you tomorrow.

Nat Lud said...

She already has such yummy cheeks! What a doll. Glad all is well!

Rani said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!

Nuestra Familia said...

She is a cutie. Congratulations Ryan and Andrea!!! So glad she is here to your great family.

Ryan and Angela said...

Awe, she is so beautiful. And holy cow! How did a baby that big fit inside of cute little Andrea?

Karlee and Micah said...

SO SO CUTE! She reminds me of Ellie... love her. congratulations.

Melanie said...

Pictures!! :) Congratulations again. You have a beautiful family. I hope you're managing to get some rest.

Love the name. So cute. She fits right in.