Our friend Nefi stopped by this week, we love when we have any contact from our friends we met while living there. He is in town for buisness every once in a while, and it is so nice that he always keeps us in mind when he's here. It was fun to hear what everyone from our old ward was up to. He is great at keeping in contact with everyone. I can't believe the kids that are already coming home from missions and the ones that are getting ready to go. I am grateful that we got to know so many wonderful people.
2 comments:
ditto that. The people were great, the place...well, not so much...
That's so fun that you got to visit with Nefi! We wanted to stop in Vegas on our way through, but were worried about the Sunday night trafic home from Vegas to CA so we opted not to. Maybe next time!
I downloaded my pictures like you said, but it wouldn't let me have them side by side when I went to publish them. I so haven't figured out the whole picture thing yet.
Post a Comment