PAYNE POSTS

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Fun With Cousins/Water Park Part 2

Last Tuesday Ryan's sister and her family came to town. Ryan's dad was getting an award from the state for his teaching and coaching. So before the awards ceremony we had some fun. Tuesday night we went to dinner for Julie's birthday and on Wednesday we played at the water park most of the day, making it to the awards dinner with a few seconds to spare. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and we all had a blast at the water park. Bailey and I had so much fun in the wave pool. We would jump over the waves and they would knock us all around. It was workout and fun to watch Bailey keep begging for more. It was also fun to celebrate Julie's b-day and have some of her yummy cake. I forgot my camera when we went to the awards ceremony so I will have to get some of those photos from Julie, but here are some of the other events with the girls and their cousins


The girls riding in the princess car


Bailey, Jaeli, Jace, and Jakeb after a long fun day at water park

Baby Joey in his cute sun hat, he was such a good boy spending all day in the sun

Aghh, Sleeping Beast (oh I mean Beauty) after staying up late with her cousins and the water park all day, we were all very glad when Ellie fell asleep.


Julie blowing out her candles, this cake is awesome its the lemon raspberry filling from Costco, it doesn't even taste like store bought cake. TASTY!.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to the water park again! It's sounds like you had a fun time with Julie and her family- her little baby is so cute!