PAYNE POSTS

Friday, September 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN !!

Today is Ryan's birthday. I think he has had a pretty good day. We have been fighting off a little parasite. I think we have had that cryptosporidium, the parasite everyone has been getting from pools, waterparks etc. We are pretty sure the girls had a it a few weeks ago and then they passed it along to us. But Ryan has by far fared the worst. Needless to say we are going to wait a few days to go out to dinner so we can enjoy it. We did still have cake and ice cream and the girls had a lot of fun celebrating daddy's birthday. He wanted banana cake and while I ran upstairs for a few minutes Ellie decided she needed a piece, hence the lovely picture of the attacked cake. At least I hadn't frosted it yet.
Happy Birthday Ryan! We Love You!




Blow Those Candles!! Look at the smoke !!

5 comments:

Melanie and Spencer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY R
I am sorry to hear that you all have not been feeling well, I hope you start to feel better soon, but at least you were able to still have cake, and Ellie banana cake is hard to resist. :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Ryan! I actually wrote it on our calendar this year and then never even looked at it this week! I'm glad that you are all feeling better- it seems like everyone down here has some form of that as well. Have fun whenever you get to go out and celebrate!

Nat Lud said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Payner! We hope you guys were able to enjoy it a little. And what is it with Ellie and birthday cakes? :) Anyway, have a great full-of-football weekend!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! We hope you feel better soon so you can really celebrate!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! How old are you? We've all had the runs too. Sucks. Hope you're feeling better soon.