PAYNE POSTS

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Labor Day

I forgot my camera over Labor Day. But we had a lot of fun.....just no pictures to prove it. My sister in law has some so when I get them from her, I will add some and write more on this post. We went to Burley for the weekend and had a little reunion with all of Ryan's siblings, and some of his aunts and uncles. It was so fun to see them, and so nice of them to travel so far just to be with us. The girls LOVED playing with their cousins, I barley saw them for 3 days. The weekend was filled with lots of jet skiing, water skiing, body surfing, tube riding (oh my, the sky launch is so much fun), card making, and golfing (3 rounds). The golf is the reason I forgot my camera, Friday morning Ryan's dad made a tee time and it was hell, fire and damnation to get out of here to make the tee time, hence I was not completely organized and the camera got left behind. Anyway, we had a blast and I have bruises to prove it (my sis in law is crazy on the jet ski and the sky launch). Hopefully I can add some photos soon.

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Sarah said...

What is the sky launch? I've never heard of that, but it sounds fun. That's fun that the girls got to play with their cousins for a few days. I'm jealous that you got to go waterskiing and that you got to make cards. All things I wish I could be doing right now!

Kristin said...

More vacationing and fun! I swear, I want to trade lives with you guys!!

Anonymous said...

We have got to get those pictures! You should have taken a picture with Julie to show your bruises! Allie & I love to look at your blog page. It is so cute!