This week will probably be pretty crazy for everybody as we try to get ready for the holiday. I wanted to take note of the fact that I have much to be thankful for. We have been truly blessed. Even though most days I am sure I say I want/need....... and very rarely say I am thankful for..... I am grateful that at least we are reminded once a year to give thanks!! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and kick off to the holiday season. Travel safe, eat lots, and bring on the door busting :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I really need to call you sometime- I was thinking about how sad it is that I have no idea what your plans are for the holidays this year. It's been way too long since we last talked!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you guys have a great weekend! :) I'm grateful for this holiday too, 'cause it helps me realize how blessed we really are!
Post a Comment