
Logan has been 6 months for a couple of weeks, but he just had his doctors appointment today. He is growing up, here are his 1/2 year stats:
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Length: 27 inches
- Head: 17 inches
He wasn't busting off the charts, and she was actually a little concerned about his head circumference percentage. So we are going to boost up his milk a little and take him back in 6 weeks just to make sure he is following his growth curve. I am not to worried, he seems very healthy. He loves to eat cereal, oatmeal is his favorite, he loves squash and bananas. He has mastered the army crawl and loves to get in the yoga down dog position. He gets up on all fours like he wants to crawl but hasn't quite done it yet. He makes this piratey growling sound that we all think is hilarious, and has recently discovered the "d" sound. He kind of says da da, but I think he is just babbling. We are so happy he is part of our family!
9 comments:
He looks like such a happy baby! I love the new picture of the kids at the top of the blog.
Oh my goodness, could he be any cuter!!! I love teaching Ellie. I wish it could have been longer. She has such a cute personality, I love it!!
I can't believe he is already 6 months old. He is so dang cute and getting so big. How fun!
Cute little guy!
What a sweet little guy, it's hard to believe he is already six months old. He always seems so happy.
It's crazy that he is already six months. I'm excited to see him and the rest of you too!
It's crazy that he is already six months. I'm excited to see him and the rest of you too!
Jon and I both think he looks so much like Ryan- especially in the picture at the top of your blog! He really is such a cute little boy and I'm glad that he is happy and healthy!
I think he looks so cute! I love seeing the pictures of him. He seems so happy!
Post a Comment