This week and weekend continued the craziness of the wonderful season. I think some people think all of the busyness takes away from the spirit of Christmas, and I agree somewhat, but I also love all of the great things we can be part of. Spending time with family, watching our children truly enjoy life, giving to others, etc. I do love reflecting on the real reason we celebrate this wonderful season.
Friday the girls both had parties at school and they are very happy to be on a break for awhile. Ellie's class had a Happy Birthday Jesus party, and Bailey's played games, made crafts and decorated cookies
.jpg)

.jpg)

On Saturday the girls dance studio put on their own version of the Nutcracker. Ellie was one of the soldiers and Bailey one of the angels. They were so excited and really loved being a part of it.
Their costumes turned out really cuteAfter the performance we headed straight to Oakley for a family party with Ryan's family. We had a great time hanging out and watching the kids with their gifts. Santa stopped by and was of course the star of the show. The girls LOVE their cousins and I think it is awesome that they are already have such great relationships with the them.
Ryan lovin Santa a little more than Logan did :)but he does Love his new Baby Einstein DVD
New Barbie Movies
New Barbie Movies
The girls got some stylin new hats and pink Razor scooters, look out here they come!!
The weather was a little scary getting home last night. It took us twice as long as it normally does. The snow is kind of fun this time of year. We are definitely going to enjoy a white Christmas, which always adds to the wonderful spirit of Christmas. We hope everyone drives safe and has a very Merry Christmas!!


4 comments:
Oh good your home! Now I can bring your goodies over. We tried on Sunday night and I was beginning to worry that I was going to have to eat them myself. Your pictures are all so cute as usual.
The girls look adorable in their nutcracker attire!! I too love the Christmas season.
We saw Bailey in the nutcracker, but I didn't notice ellie there. Super cute. Hope Bailey liked her snowflakes we made.
Those are some adorable kids you have there! I love the girls in their costumes. They look so cute.. We really need to get together again with some of us girls and go out to eat or something... Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment