PAYNE POSTS

Monday, August 13, 2007

BOURNE


This weekend was nice we didn't have anything to do or anywhere to go. It was good because we had some yard work and house work to catch up on. On Saturday we put the kids to bed and went to the movies, we don't go the movies very often so when we do I think its blog worthy :) We went with our friends and neighbors the Peterson's. They put their kids to bed too, we hired one babysitter and got the baby monitors out. She would just keep going between the houses checking on all five of the kids who never even made a peep while we were gone. It was GREAT!! We went to the The Bourne Ultimatum, I loved it, I really like this whole series and this one did not disappoint (plus who doesn't like to look at Matt Damon for 2 hours?). It was easier to follow than the other two in my opinion, and I am thinking maybe Bourne 4??? Now that we have a good babysitting system down, hopefully we can get the the movies a little more often.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

We just re-watched Bourne 2 in preparation for #3. Who knows when we'll get to it though. Sleeping kids are great, you shouldn't have to pay a teenager to sit at your house, eat your food, watch your TV, basically do nothing! I think it should be considered a service project!

Nat Lud said...

I totally agree that they set it up for a #4! YAY! I'm glad you got to go see it. It's definitely worth it! And, hey, November sounds great for a get together!

Sarah said...

Jon and I went and saw it on Wednesday and loved it as well. I thought with the word 'Ultimatum' in the title that it was the last one. I'm excited that there is possibly going to be another one!

Great idea with the babysitting! I hate having to pay a babysitter while my kids are just sleeping. Nice that you can at least split the cost.