For preschool last Thursday Ellie went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. They got to ride on a little bus owned by the school, which was one of the highlights, and then spend the morning at the pumpkin patch. It was pretty cold that morning so I decided to send her winter coat seeing that we would be outside the whole time. Well I didn't realize they were going to have to wear matching t-shirts OVER their coats. So as you can see in the photos shes looks like the Michelin man in her puffy coat with the t-shirt over. But she stayed warm so I guess that's all that matters. She got to pick out her own pumpkin, the catch was they had to carry it by themselves, so they couldn't pick biggest pumpkin in the patch. She got a good one though, we had to focus hard on finding one that wasn't to dirty or pokey on the top. I was glad I could be there to watch her have so much fun.



6 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad she found a good one and had a good time. And she stayed warm!
Gotta love the puffy coat! Chris wants one, but I told him short, stocky men cannot wear puffy coats, he'd look like George Castanza!
I love pumpkin patches! Looks like a fun time. And puffy is so in!
She looks so cute with the shirt over the puffy coat! It sounds like a fun field trip and that's fun that you got to go with them.
I like the pumpkin tree on your porch- did you make that? So cute!
She looks really cute in her puffy coat and tee shirt, and I am glad she found a good pumpkin!! Also tell Bay nice work on the GOAL!! See you all in a few days!
Ellie is such a doll, she is so pretty and happy. It looks like is starting to cool down over there, I send Mario to school with a jacket today for the first time.
Hope everything is going great with you guys.
Post a Comment