PAYNE POSTS

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good Weekend Part ????

The girls with cousin Allie ready to play in the rain. Cute kids posing for a photo, Dallin, Bay, Ellie, Allie.

We had a fun weekend. Ryan's brother and his family came to town. We love when they come visit us, the girls always have some much fun. We hung out, ate good food, searched for Tinkerbell costumes and let the girls just play and play. We went to Bailey's soccer game and she scored her very first goal!!! She was so excited. I of course did not have the video going yet, so I didn't record it, but I saw it and she did awesome. They ended up winning the game. We also had our primary program on Sunday, and it turned out really well. I was a little stressed having 9 kids to keep quite on the stand, but they all did really well and all of them remembered their parts. It was a fun weekend. I always love when people come to visit!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe how much Dallin looks like Allie and how big Allie is! I remember Allie and Ellie laying together on a blanket at Ellie's baby blessing- time goes by way too fast! I'm glad that you had a fun weekend. It's always fun to have visitors. Have fun with your family this weekend!!!

Melanie said...

Yea for Bailey and her first goal!!! How exciting. Glad you have a fun weekend. It's always nice when family comes to visit.

Kristin said...

You have 9 kids in one class? Our WHOLE primary only has 40 kids!!!

Nat Lud said...

Go, Bay! That is awesome. She'll be a pro before long at all! That's fun you had family visit. Hope you're having a good week!