PAYNE POSTS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ellie's First Day of Preschool (Finally)


Ellie finally got into preschool. Her first day was today. She was pretty excited. She has been on the waiting list since March. They have lunch there so she was really excited to take her Tinker Bell lunch box. There is another Ellie in her class and they are both Ellie P. so at preschool she is Ellie Jo. I asked her if she was okay with this and she agreed. Tonight Ryan called her Ellie Jo and she said "Dad only Miss Kimberlee (her teacher) can call me that." She said her favorite part of the day was lunch, not to surprising coming from Ellie. She said that she was excited to go back on Thursday. I guess that is a good sign. It is a Christian preschool, and today a candy bar came up missing so they had a little talk about not telling lies, so all in all I think it was a good day. I hope things continue to go well.


9 comments:

Nat Lud said...

She is just too cute. I love Ellie! I know I say that a lot but it is so true! I miss her little cheeks and cutest voice ever. So what are you doing with 2 kids gone at the same time? Hope you're taking advantage!

Sarah said...

Darling pictures! I love her little coat. I'm glad that she finally got into preschool and that she is loving it. Enjoy your few hours a week without any kids- I'm jealous!

Melanie said...

How cute! I love what she said to Ryan about her name. You guys must have just cracked up! I hope she continues to enjoy it!

Jenn said...

How cute is she?? I love her little jacket. I am so glad she had a good day it has been long awaited!

Leslie and Dave said...

I am so happy for Ellie, but even more happy for Andrea! A whole day all to yourself. Finally! Congrats, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, like everyone else, I lover her little jacket. She looks so excited. Hope she has a good "school year."

Ashlee said...

She looks so cute! Hope she continues to be excited to go!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say how cute her little jacket was, I think everyone beat me to it. :) She is so cute!

Kristin said...

darling school clothes and lunch box! I am jealous! The preschools here won't take Kate till the year before Kindergarten...sigh...I'll try not to kill her before then...