Over the weekend my family came to town. On the agenda was attending Bailey's soccer game, going to the corn maize, and celebrating the fall b-days in our family. We accomplished 2 of the 3, Bay's game got cancelled. It rained all day Thurs. and Fri. so the fields were flooded. It did clear up on Sat. so were able to go the corn maize. My friend Hillary and her husband Jim own a corn maize close by our house, so we went to check it out. It was so much fun and I was totally impressed with the whole operation. Everything was so cute and put together so well. We all had a great time, the corn maize is cut in the shape of a pirate ship, it was fun to try to find our way out. The kids especially had a blast going on the bucking cow ride, playing in the corn box, and the jumping pillow. I am glad the weather got better so we could enjoy the maize.
Ellie in the corn box, the girls ready for the farm
Bay and Ryan hiding in the maize
Drew in the bucking cow, posing for a cute fall photo.









4 comments:
Looks like a blast! There is a corn maize down in St. George but I don't think we'll be able to go! Thanks for sharing yours with me!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I'm excited to find a pumpkin patch around here. Hope you were able to keep warm enough!
Love all of the pictures! I wish we had corn maizes down here. I used to love going to them when I lived in Utah. It looks like you had a lot of fun!
Andy and I went to a corn maze on our first date. It was a haunted one, so there were all these guys in masks jumping out of the stalks with chainsaws. I grabbed his hand and started running to get away from the crazy people, so he always says that I held his hand on our first date. Anyway, corn mazes bring back happy memories for us. There was one this year out the Indian reservation, but we didn't make it out there to go. Cute pictures. That looks like it was lots of fun.
Post a Comment