--Ellie has dance pictures. She is so excited to finally get to wear her dance outfit. This has been a fun group of girls. She has really enjoyed them and its been fun getting to know some of the moms too.
--Another hot day the girls beg to go swimming. Ryan has to go to a meeting so I agree. We head to the pool for an hour. It was great for them to get cooled off and get their energy out. Logan was great to just sit in his wagon and play with toys.
May 27th (Wednesday)
--Ellie had a pizza party at school. She was most excited about it. She kept telling Ryan "dad you aren't invited to my pizza party."
--We head to the mall, Ellie is most insistent that we get Ms. Heidi (her teacher) a new coffee cup and she has her eye set on the one at the Life is Good store, so that is what we got.
May 26th (Tuesday) --Logan poops on the floor EVERYWHERE. Additional details of this are not needed for my memories, I doubt they will be forgotten anytime soon.
--Logan has his 12 month check up today his stats are:
--WEIGHT: 20.75 lbs. 15%
--LENGTH: 30.5 " 75% (the highest any of the kids have been in anything ever, go Log)
--HEAD: 17.8 " 20%
--His ears looked much better. The Dr. wasn't totally on board with me lowering the dose of the medicine, she thought the rash was from him playing in the dirt on Sat. Not sure what to believe at this point, but the rash is gone and the ears are clearing up so I am just going to keep doing what we were doing. Seriously so sad when they get their shots. Happy his are done for a little while.
May 25th (Monday) --Ellie wakes Ryan up to tell him to go and work on the swing set. 8 a.m. swing set work begins.
--Rash is totally gone!! YaY Logan is feeling much better.
--Another long run
--Ryan informs me that when I moved the flower box over..... (I moved it over because it wasn't centered on the fence and it bugged me, so before we filled them on Sat. I centered it on the fence)...I covered up a sprinkler. Perfect! So I undig the flower box, move it over and replant it. Not very much fun at all. This is what my anality gets me.
--I take the kids swimming while Ryan continues to work on the swing set. It was great weather to be outside.


--Dave comes over to help Ryan with the swing set, it was great with the help he actually ended up getting it done today.
--BBQ some hot dogs and have ice cream sandwiches. The kids are loving the swing set all of the kids in the neighborhood are enjoying it too.
--Finally take a shower and call it a day!!
May 24rd (Sunday) --Rash is still hanging around. Our gut instinct is that it he is reacting to the medicine but does not have an allergic reaction. We thought the dose was kind of high for his weight so.... We call the Dr. to be sure. Memorial weekend = run around. Dr. was a total bitty not impressed with her at all. We take matters into our own hands. Reduce the dose and pray. Ryan takes girls to church.
--Loggy and I are totally late for church. I bring Benadyrl to church just in case :) Church is still craziness even with my tardiness, but still good.
--Ryan's aunt, uncle, and cousins come over for a visit. It was so fun seeing them. His cousin lives here and her parents were visiting. Note to self......get together with them more often.
May 23nd (Saturday)
--Logan's fever is already gone and he seems to be getting back to himself already.
--The work begins..........
--We borrow our neighbors truck (are we ever going to get one of our own?? hope so) we go to Toys R Us and get the last swing set of the model we were looking for. Not the one I had been searching out initially but I think it will be good. Just happy to have one at this point. Run to Target for a few quick things. It never ends up being quick with both kids looking at every single thing in the store. Meet Ryan to pick up dirt in our neighbors truck, dirt is needed to fill up the garden and flower boxes. 2 loads of dirt later and many a many trips with the wheel barrow back and forth the boxes are now full. Logan eats lots and lots of dirt!!

--Ryan starts on the swing set, I head back out for seeds and flowers to plant in the boxes. At 8 that night we start to wrap things up. Significant process was made on the swing set and the garden and flower box both got planted. A successful day.
--I give Logan his medicine and take him upstairs to get his pajamas on. When I take off his shirt his back is covered with a rash. My initial thought is that he is allergic to the antibiotic. Which would totally stink. Then we start thinking and realize that he has been on it before and he has been on it for over 24 hours without a problem. Humm. Ryan starts thinking and we start researching an amoxicillin rash. More thinking. We give him Benadryl to be on the safe side. Pray that he is okay and doesn't have a reaction that night.
May 22nd (Friday)
--Logan's fever came raging back on Friday morning. Too much birthday fun? Back to 103, so a Dr. Appt. was scheduled for later that afternoon. First we had to stop by Bailey's class to celebrate the summer birthdays at an "unbirthday" party. I think this is great that her teacher does this. Being a summer birthday myself, I remember feeling a little jipped not being able to have a birthday at school. Although, now you are not allowed to bring cupcakes or anything really unhealthy. So I made up a trail mix of healthy and some unhealthy stuff (swedish fish, peanut m&m's, plus pretzels and goldfish, they even each other out right)? Birthday bags and balloons it might as well have been July 19th!!

--Logan's doctors appointment informed me that he had a double ear infection. Fantastic! I was actually relieved it wasn't something worse, but I feel bad. He has probably had it for a while. Walgreens drive through, here I come AGAIN. Gotta love the drive through though.
1 comment:
Reading this makes me tired! :) Sounds like everyone is enjoying summer though. Glad Logan is feeling better. Hopefully it'll last for a long time.
Let's see the swing set!!
Post a Comment