-Saturday greeted us with Bailey's soccer game, Bailey's piano recital, and the Elders Quorum Pine Wood Derby. The soccer game was pretty intense, the game was really close and the other team was pretty relentless. Bailey thought it was a blast, I thought it was a little too intense for 8 year olds, but what do I know?? I am not even sure if we won or not, I prefer it that way I guess.
GO TIGERS
GO TIGERS
Logan's favorite thing to do at the soccer game is run after any ball that he can see. I end up apologizing to a lot of kids after he steals their ball.
Ellie just looking cute in her new birthday outfit from Papa and Dee.She loves it and has already worn in quite a few times.
We don't even have a piano, Bailey has been playing on my sisters old key board that she got in junior high. It is working out great for now, but we are hoping to get a "real" piano soon.After the recital I think we had worn my mom and dad out so they hit the road :) My sunglasses broke in the midst of the all the craziness, and I know I am weird but whatever, I absolutely cannot be without sunglasses. We decided to stop at Costco. Ryan and the kids shopped around for mothers day, while I sat in the food court by myself drinking a Diet Coke. Yeah I probably looked a little strange, but after that week, sitting alone with a Diet Coke for a few minutes felt lovely!! Besides I love Costco and I love Diet Coke, so a win-win.

On we went to the Pinewood Derby, which we did not enter because Ryan didn't have time to make a car, but the ended up needing a judge so Ryan was their guy. The kids really loved watching the cars race. Coming from a family of all girls this was my first Derby experience, and look forward to Logan doing them in the future.
Saturday complete!
4 comments:
Ah...the ignorance. It is truly bliss. Anyone who's actually had a cubscout, knows, it's not all it's cracked up to be... but you have a few years till that nightmare begins!
Can't believe how grown up Logan is and the girls playing piano and soccer. You must be busy. Hope to see you guys sometime this summer.
well really what is not to love about costco? i can't believe ellie is five! sounds like you made it a great day for her, i love that little girl. i'm excited to see you guys soon!
You have been so busy! :) Holy cow. It sounds like a lot of fun things have been happening though. I love what Bailey did at school for mother's day. So sweet. And the talent show sounded so fun. That's neat that the girls performed together. :)
Ellie looks so happy in her birthday pictures. It's crazy to think she's 5 already! I love the rainbow bear in the purple clothes! :)
Hope you continue having a great spring/summer!! Glad the weather is cooperating. :)
Post a Comment